Updated 2023 AP Exam Information
AP season is upon us and it is time to finalize the remaining details regarding AP exam dates, final payments due and other important items you need to consider. Students were given a letter with specific exam testing dates and payments due in their homeroom on March 27th.
All payments are due by April 14. Balances can be paid online on the Marian website. The AP Exam Fee link can be found under either the Students or Parents tab. If you prefer to pay in cash or by check please make checks payable to Marian High School and submit to Donna Smith, Registrar at Marian High School prior to April 14.
AP exams will be administered May 1-10.
- Students must bring sharpened, non-mechanical, #2 pencils and black or blue ink pens.
- Calculators are allowed on the Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Microeconomics and Statistics exams.
- For exam security purposes cell phones, laptops, iPads, smart watches, etc. ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Some exams may run into the lunch hour. Be prepared for this possibility and plan your day accordingly.
- All exams will begin promptly at 8:00am or 12:00pm in Room 305. AP rules are very strict and specific. If you arrive late for a testing session, you WILL NOT be allowed to enter the room or participate in testing. So please be on time.
Students are allowed to send one free score report to the college of your choice. You need to indicate through your MyAP account the college you would like to receive your free score report. The deadline to indicate or change the free score report recipient is June 20.
If you have any questions please contact Mrs.DeWispelare, firstname.lastname@example.org