Marian High School is seeking to hire a team player who can support administrative functions for the office of the president and the vice president of enrollment management. Strong communication skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to be self-directed and proactive will be essential to your success as you provide service to both internal and external teams.
As an administrative coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage calendars for the president and the VP of enrollment management
- Organize, schedule and prepare for board events, recruiting events and meetings
- Update and maintain information in various technology platforms (Microsoft Suite, Google Suite)
- Schedule and arrange recruitment activities
- Create / Update documents and presentations
- Help with all aspects of board and recruiting events/meetings
- Manage the data input/analysis associated with recruiting and enrollment
- Other administrative responsibilities as requested
To view the full job description, click here.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to President Michele Romero Ernst at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7th and 8th Grade Basketball Coaches
Marian is in need of 7th and 8th grade basketball coaches who are not parents of current players in our Jr. Crusader program. Please contact Tom Tvrdy at email@example.com if interested.
Throwers Coach for Track
Marian is looking to hire a throwers coach for the track team. If interested, please contact Assistant Principal & Athletic Director Rochelle Rohlfs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marian is currently accepting applications for substitute teachers. Please complete a Substitute Teacher Application and submit it along with a copy of your Nebraska Teaching Certificate.
Application materials can be mailed to:
Marian High School
Attn: Assistant Principal Jen Christen
7400 Military Ave.
Omaha, NE 68134
You may also submit via email to email@example.com.