2021 Summer Camps
Summer Sampler Camps
The sign up for Marian’s Summer Sampler is now closed. Please contact Esther Hamra at email@example.com if you have any questions.
The basketball camps for summer 2021 are now closed. Thank you!
*Please contact head coach Tom Tvrdy at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The Spring Golf Camp is now closed. Thank you!
Please contact head coach Robert Davis at email@example.com with any questions.
The 2021 Summer soccer camps are now closed. Thank you!
Please contact head coach Teresa DeGeorge at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The 2021 Summer softball camps are now closed. Thank you!
Please contact head coach Chad Perkins at email@example.com with any questions.
The tennis camp for 2021 is now over. Thank you!.
If you have questions about which level your daughter belongs in, please contact Trish Faust at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The volleyball camp for 2021 is now over. Thank you!.
Please contact head coach Amy McLeay at email@example.com with any questions about these camps.
Marian is taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of all:
- It is expected that a camper will be kept at home if they are demonstrating any symptoms such as fever (100.4 degrees or higher), cough, sore throat, fatigue.
- All camp staff will wear a mask.
- All athletic playing equipment will be wiped down between sessions.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at camp.
- Campers will keep their bags separated by at least 3 feet outside the playing area.
- All campers must bring their own water bottles. Snacks will not be provided.
- Six foot social distancing will be maintained when not in an athletic playing situation.
- When doing demonstrations, campers will stay 6 feet apart.