2021 Summer Camps
Summer Sampler Camps
Build a schedule that works for you. Take a course or two, or fill-up your day. Camps are girls only, grades 4-6 and grades 7-8.
Sign up today:
- Choose your weeks
- Choose your grade level. (Grade levels as of fall 2021.)
- Choose your interests
Golf Spring Program
April 3, April 10, April 17, April 24
Indian Creek Golf Course
*Please note $90 fee includes all four sessions of instruction.The number of students in this camp will be limited. Rainouts will be rescheduled to Sunday, except for April 3 due to Easter.
Please contact head coach Robert Davis at email@example.com with any questions.
9-11 a.m. for grades 3-5
Noon-2 p.m. for grades 6-8
$20 discount if signing up for skills camp and shooting camp.
Please contact head coach Teresa DeGeorge at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Bring a lunch – lunch break 11 a.m. – noon.
Grades 7 and 8
Morning session: 9 – 11 a.m. for grades 2-4
Afternoon session: Noon – 2 p.m. for grades 5-7
High School Camp
July 26 & 27
9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Bring a lunch.
Please contact head coach Amy McLeay at email@example.com with any questions about these camps.
Marian is taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of all:
- It is expected that a camper will be kept at home if they are demonstrating any symptoms such as fever (100.4 degrees or higher), cough, sore throat, fatigue.
- All camp staff will wear a mask.
- All athletic playing equipment will be wiped down between sessions.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at camp.
- Campers will keep their bags separated by at least 3 feet outside the playing area.
- All campers must bring their own water bottles. Snacks will not be provided.
- Six foot social distancing will be maintained when not in an athletic playing situation.
- When doing demonstrations, campers will stay 6 feet apart.