You can now deposit hot lunch money online through e-Funds for Schools. Please go to Marian’s e-Funds site here to set up an account and log in. You will be able to track meal transactions at PowerSchool Parent Portal > Balances.
Monday, Sept. 28: Chicken tenders & mozzarella sticks
Tuesday, Sept. 29: Pasta & breadsticks
Wednesday, Sept. 30: Chicken tenders & mozzarella sticks
Thursday, Oct. 1: Pasta & breadsticks
Friday, Oct. 2: Boneless chicken wings, fries, carrots and celery
Daily Menu Items (Updated for COVID)
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Everything But Seneca Falls Play Auditions
As part of our year-long celebration of the 19th Amendment, two Duchesne students wrote a play commemorating the history of the women’s suffrage movement—Everything But Seneca Falls—and now they are looking for actresses!
Auditions will be held at Duchesne (3601 Burt St.) on Tuesday, Sept. 29 and Wednesday, Sept. 30 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. Please enter the building from the parking lot on 36th Street. Masks are required for entry. You will not need to prepare anything to audition. All grades are invited.
There will be no live performances of the play. Instead, the production will be taped and shown to students at all three schools this fall.
We are so excited to get started on this production! If you have any questions, please email Anna Preston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in auditioning, please email Ms. Sisson at email@example.com, and she will send you the script for your review.
These college visits will not be held in person in their traditional method, but rather in an online format. Details on how to sign up will be emailed to you.
- Wednesday, Sept. 30: Wash U – St. Louis from 1 to 1:35 p.m. with Kriston Burroughs, UNL Honors Program from 1 to 1:35 p.m. with Logan Spackman, Cornell College, Mount Vernon, Iowa from 11:40 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. with Tori Labernik and University of San Diego from 11:40 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. with Jackie Burkett.
- Friday, Oct. 2: Loyola University Chicago from 11 to 11:35 a.m. with Sara Lang and University of Miami from 11 to 11:35 with Daniela Garcia Estrella.
- Friday, Oct. 9: Souther Methodist University from 11 to 11:35 a.m. with Ali Hoeman.
- Monday, Oct. 5: University of Nebraska at Kearney from 12:40 to 1:15 p.m. with Courtney Burbach
- Wednesday, Oct. 7: Newman University from 11:40 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. with Martina Vale, Saint Mary’s College – Notre Dame, IN from 1 to 1:35 p.m. with Rachel Meehan, Clarkson College from 11:40 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. with Megan O’Leary and Nebraska Wesleyan University from 1 to 1:35 p.m. with Jordyn Mackie.
- Friday, Oct. 9: Deninson University from 11 to 11:35 a.m. with Nancy Gibson.
- Wednesday, Oct. 21: Villanova from 1 to 1:35 with Matthew Harris, Creighton University from 1 to 1:35 p.m. with Christopher Slocombe and Lincoln University in Jefferson City, MO from 11:40 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. with Chardnae Abrams.
- Friday, Oct. 23: Viterbo University in LaCrosse, WI from 11 to 11:35 a.m. with Caitlin Locy and Chadron State from 12:40 to 1:15 p.m. with Kaylee Gaswick.
- Monday, Oct. 26: Xavier University from 11 to 11:35 a.m. with Tim Wilmes and University of Kansas from 12:40 to 1:15 p.m. with Angie Bass.
- Wednesday, Oct. 28: Augustana University from 1 to 1:35 with Lara Thiem and Butler University from 11:40 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. with Chris Potts.
- Friday, Oct. 30: Drake University, Des Moines from 11 to 11:35 a.m. with Tyler Koehler and University of Arkansas from 12:40 to 1:15 p.m. wiht Jaecy Bradford.
- Monday, Nov. 2: St John’s College in Santa Fe from 12:40 to 1:15 p.m. with David Conway, Marquette University from 11 to 11:35 a.m. with Kate Bracciano.
- Friday, Nov. 6: Texas Christian University from 11 to 11:35 a.m. with Dalton Goodier.
- Wednesday, Nov. 4: Avila University, Kansas City, MO from 11:40 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Kenny Baker and UNO from 1 to 1:35 p.m. with Marcus Manley.
- Friday, Nov. 13: Pacific Northwest College of Art from 12:40 to 1:15 p.m. with Rebecca Giordano.
Student Photography Contest
Poetry & Music Contest
Employment at Hollywood Candy
Volunteers Needed at Immanuel
Immanuel is looking for teen volunteers and offers scholarships for teen volunteers that meet certain requirements. See flyer here.
Our health system and Immanuel especially have implemented additional safety measures to keep our guests, staff, and volunteers safe and we feel that Immanuel is a very safe place to visit, work, and volunteer, just as it always has been. Below is a list of safety precautions that are in place and will be for the foreseeable future to keep everyone that enters our facility as safe as possible:
- Screening stations at four main, public entrances (all other entrances are closed at this time)
- Required safety checks to be performed by all staff, volunteers, and vendors prior to entering the facility
- Mandatory masking from entrance to exit
- Mandatory eyewear for all public facing staff and volunteers
- Intentional and more frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all public areas
- Safety shields at all public facing desks and in the gift shop
- Social distancing requirements in the entire hospital as well as the gift shop
- Only one visitor per patient is allowed at one time and no waiting or congregating in the lobbies or public areas