Marian Bus Service
A Marian education is worth the drive. Our students come from nearly 50 Zip codes and 80 elementary schools – you’ll meet girls from all over the Omaha metro area.
To make transportation to Marian easy for families, no matter where they live, we will be partnering with Creighton Prep and Chief School Bus for the 2022-2023 school year. Pick up will be provided each morning in 12 locations across Omaha. You can sign up each semester for $250. For those receiving financial aid, we’ll adjust the prices based on the percentage of aid received. The bus fee will be billed through your FACTS account. An email will be sent prior to any deductions from your account.Sign Up to Take the Bus
|Route||1st Stop||2nd Stop||1st Destination||2nd Destination|
|West||St. Patrick’s Elkhorn (7 am)||Baker’s on 150th and Dodge (7:10 am)||Creighton Prep (7:30 am)||Marian (7:40 am)|
|Southwest||St. Stephen the Martyr (6:55 am)||Mary Our Queen School (7:10 am)||Creighton Prep (7:30 am)||Marian (7:40 am)|
|South||St. Columbkille (7 am)||St. Gerald’s School (7:10 am)||Creighton Prep (7:30 am)||Marian (7:40 am)|
|Southeast||Sts. Peter and Paul School (7 am)||St. Thomas More School (7:10 am)||Creighton Prep (7:30 am)||Marian (7:40 am)|
|Northeast||Jesuit Academy (7:10 am)||Cubby’s @ 42nd and Sorenson (7:20 am)||Marian (7:30 am)||Creighton Prep (7:40 am)|
|Northwest||Casey’s General Store @ 156th and Ida (7:05 am)||Walmart @ 99th and Blair High Road (7:20 am)||Marian (7:30 am)||Creighton Prep (7:40 am)|
Cost & Details
- You will be able to sign up each semester for $250 per semester.
- We will adjust the price based on the percentage (rounded down to the nearest 10%) of financial aid received compared to total tuition and fees for the 2022-23 school year. For example, a $3,000 financial aid package rounds down to 20% of total tuition and fees; thus a 20% discount will be applied to the bus pass fee.
- All fees will be charged to your FACTS account.
- Bus pass fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Participation in this program can save you from making a 20+ mile round-trip commute every morning, with the potential to save thousands of miles’ worth of fuel and depreciation on your vehicle!
Transportation Program Guidelines
- Marian is contracting with Chief School Bus to service these routes.
- At drop-off sites, parents must stay with students (or leave students with another trusted adult) until the bus arrives. Students are not permitted to leave the designated drop-off zone or enter the school at private school sites. In inclement weather conditions, students should stay in their parents’ vehicles until the bus arrives.
- Bus stop times shown represent the departure time. Buses will not leave the drop-off site prior to the time shown, but they may arrive a few minutes prior to departure.
- Once the bus has departed the drop-off site, it will not return to pick up students who arrive late to the site. If your student misses the bus, it is your responsibility to transport your student to Marian.
- Students will be required to present their Marian student ID upon boarding the bus to verify the bus pass purchase. Until IDs are distributed after the first week of school, students will provide their name to the bus driver who has a list of those assigned to a particular route.
- In the unlikely event of a bus “no show,” it will be your responsibility to transport your student to Marian, which is why we recommend that students stay in their parent’s vehicle until the bus arrives. In this scenario, you will be refunded a pro-rated portion of your bus pass fee.
- After signing up, we will send you more information regarding your specific stop instructions and designated drop-off zone.
Please contact Kris Hennings at email@example.com.