MarianFEST 2022 Extra Opportunity: Candy Bar Raffle
Students can purchase a candy bar for $10 for the chance to win $500 cash with proceeds supporting tuition assistance.
- Candy bars will be sold in the BLUEtique during store hours – 11 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- One candy bar contains a winning wrapper.
- Winner announced Thursday, Feb 17.
- You can purchase a candy bar for your daughter via the button below.
- Purchases can also be made via Venmo @OmahaMarian. Enter “Candy Bar Raffle + your daughter’s name” in the “What’s if for?” field.
- Only one candy bar per student will be allowed for purchase.
FEST stands for Funding Excellence in the Servite Tradition. It has been held annually since 1982. FEST is a fundraising event that includes dinner, a silent auction and a live auction with proceeds supporting tuition assistance and operating expenses. It is an essential source of revenue for the Marian mission.
MarianFEST 2022 will be held on Feb. 4, 2022. The invitations have been sent, but our plans are now changing. MarianFEST will be moving to a virtual format to reduce the spread of COVID.
In place of the in-person event, we are planning other ways for our community to participate in MarianFEST 2002 as we continue Lifting Girls to New Heights. Here are three easy ways you can support MarianFEST:
- Make a direct donation to support tuition assistance. Our goal is to raise $250,000 to offset the cost of tuition for more than 50% of our student body.
- Purchase an auction item. Our committee has curated a fabulous array of items at a variety of price points – all with a “buy it now” option.
- Purchase a raffle ticket for the chance to win $10,000 or one year of tuition at Marian.
The new format provides opportunities for more people to participate – anyone can donate or bid without having to attend an event.