Field Day Ice Cream
Show your class spirit with Field Day-themed ice cream. Each pint of ice cream is $8. All proceeds will benefit the Marian trip to the Dominican Republic. Orders must be placed by 11 a.m., Monday, April 18. Ice cream will be available for pick-up at Walls Night on Tuesday, April 27. The flavors are:
- Senior Cowgirl Apple Pie: Caramel apple pie ice cream
- Juniors When Life Gives You Lemons: Lemon cookie crunch ice cream
- Sophomore The Big Adventure: Pink cake batter ice cream with orange sprinkles
- Freshmen Shark Bait Brownie Sundae: Sea salt caramel ice cream with brownies
- Tuesday, April 27
- 5–8:30 p.m.
- In-Person @ Marian
Virtual option: A video link of the walls displays will be emailed to parents, students, faculty and staff for online viewing.
For those attending Walls Night in-person:
- Masks and social distancing will be required!
- Freshman and junior parents are invited to view walls from 5–6:30 p.m.
- Sophomore and senior parents are invited from 7–8:30 p.m.
- If you have multiple daughters at Marian, you may choose the most convenient time to attend.
- Student Board suggests a monetary donation to the Spirit of Field Day Restricted Scholarship for admission to Walls night; this scholarship will be awarded to a student in need.
- Get your wristbands early! Field Day admission is limited. Pre-purchase your Field Day admission wristband the week of April 19 before school and during lunch or at Walls Night. Cost is $3 (children under 5 are free).
- The official Field Day t-shirt will be on sale during Field Week and in the quad on Walls Night.
- Pick up your Field Day Ice Cream order. Students traveling to the Dominican Republic will be distributing pre-orders of Field Day ice cream at a drive-thru location in our parking lot.
- Friday, April 30
- @ Baxter Arena
- 7:30 a.m. | Doors open
- 8:30 a.m. | Parade begins
- Admission by wristband only! We cannot guarantee wristband purchase at the door.
Get your wristbands early! Field Day admission is limited. Pre-purchase your Field Day admission wristband the week of April 19 before school and during lunch or at Walls Night. Cost is $3 (children under 5 are free).
- Social-distanced seating will only be allowed in the upper bowl for spectators.
- Refreshments are available for purchase at Baxter. NO outside food and/or drinks are not permitted inside the building.
- Free parking in lots 21, 22, 24, 25, 26 and 27 (see attached map) are available for guests. Free parking available in Aksarben Village across Center St.
- Following the class demonstrations, Field Day will end around noon with an awards ceremony. Students will be dismissed as soon as the awards ceremony is over.